Conquer Corrugated – and So Much More!
November 1, 2016
PSP recently acquired an HP Scitex 11000 flatbed press. What does this mean for you? We’re glad you asked!
- Never come up short on a project again with PSP on call.
- Increase your business with an ultra-reliable, quick-turn short-run partner.
- Get more cost effective results on jobs of 1,000 or fewer 5’x10′ sheets of corrugated.
- Get quality that is virtually indistinguishable from litho or flexo.
- Let PSP handle the short runs, so you can focus on more profitable work.
This next-generation press will allow PSP to deliver even greater versatility and even faster speed to market for our display, retail and packaging partners. From pallets wraps and end cap headers to pop up displays, dump bins, and shippers, the HP Scitex 11000 alone can print up to 1 million m² per year! While retaining all four of our FB 7600s, PSP will be using our new press primarily to:
- Deliver even higher quality with unmatched media versatility in in-store products
- Support new and existing customers with corrugated packaging
Check out the Features & Benefits that have got us so excited:
- Enhanced Application Versatility: HP Scitex Smart Coat Technology enables surface durability and flexibility, so you can produce a wide variety of applications.
- More than 1 million m²/year production capacity!
- Expanded Media: Prints on media up to 1 inch in thickness
- Automated media handling and calibrations
- HP Scitex Smart Coat Technology: Enhances surface durability & flexibility
- Ideal For: Short run POP, retail graphics, and corrugated packaging and displays
- HP HDR 250 Scitex inks: Print on virtually any media with these nickel-free inks, from fiber-based substrates to rigid plastics
- Maximum Print Speed: 6996 ft²/hr or 127 full-size sheets/hr
- High Dynamic Range: printing technology for sharper image details
Web page for reference: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/commercial-printers/scitex-presses/11000.html